Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthday & Bridal Shower

This was a birthday cake for a girlfriend's daughter. I made her other daughter's cake a few weeks ago and was so happy she asked me again. I think it turned out really cute and I hope the birthday girl loved it!
This one was for a bridal shower and I LOVE IT!! I was actually bummed when they requested a fall theme. I wasn't too jazzed about the colors and doing leaves. As you can tell I do a lot of girly colors and bows but this has to be my favorite! Sad story though:( When the lady came to pick it up she said the engagement was cancelled! AHHHHHH! They decided she still needed a party so the cake turned into this. Hopefully this chocolate piece of heaven will help take her mind off of things. Even if only for a few minutes:) By the way, this chocolate fondant is wonderful and smells so good!


2 comments:

HaleighLynn said...

Mandy- We loved the cake.. and it was just and cute and yummy as the last one. I can't wait to have another birthday or some other reason to celebrate so that we can order another cake :o)

Sally said...

Thats so sad, but seriously...you are so talented!