Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Shower & Birthday

O.K, how fun is this? A friend of mine is pregnant with her 4th child and is finally having a girl! Her shower was absolutely beautiful and so girly. I really hope she loved her cake. I had so much fun making it! (I had no idea how heavy cakes are! I better start hitting the gym more.)
Another zebra cake for a birthday girl. Not complaining though, I love this one! It was a chocolate cake with layers of chocolate butter cream and raspberries. Why didn't I make myself a mini one of these?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Are you ready for this? It's crazy. I saw you post a comment on my sis-in-law's blog (Auburn) about the photography. Well, I'm the photographer, and I met you last night at Marci's baby shower! The cake was beautiful, and I KNOW she loved it! I am definitely wanting to use you for a cake soon. I just have to dream up a reason! :o)

Tammie said...

Mandy you are so talented!! The cakes just keep getting cuter and cuter!! :)