Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Weekend




This adorable cake is for an even more adorable girl I know who turned 11. She was having a polka dot party so I made the cake to match.



Aren't these so cute! I believe it was for a 1st birthday party and of course the birthday girl needs her own cake to celebrate the occasion. I love the color combination they requested!



I finally did a boy cake! Well, I guess I shouldn't say boy because it was actually for a 30th birthday. I LOVE the pattern on this one. I was unsure what to do on the top because a bow isn't real manly, right? I wanted the 30 to be sticking out of the cake but it didn't work out, bummer! I think it still turned out great though.

1 comment:

Rachie Face said...

The Polka Dot Cake was unbelievably fabulous!!! Thanks again for doing it for us! It was wonderful!