Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boutique Cakes

This was a very BUSY week with 7 orders plus the boutique on Saturday. These are the adorable mini cakes I made for the boutique and loved how they all turned out. The boutique coordinator even had an adorable zebra cake plate to match. Who wouldn't want a cake plate like that? I'm definitely adding it to my Christmas list!!!








This was a birthday cake for a teenage girl I also had on Saturday. The picture made it look almost blue but it was actually purple-the birthday girl's favorite color!






































3 comments:

Lorie said...

I was hoping you would post a picture of my very cute Halloween birthday cake you made! Now I have to actually NOT be lazy and get the picture I took off of my camera!!

Again, I LOVE it! Thank you so much!

Kristi said...

I'm not sure how you do it! They are absolutely amazing!

Anonymous said...

these cakes are amazing!!