Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cakes

Isn't he so cute?! This was ordered for a Christmas Eve party and the customer is so sweet! I'm sure she was thinking of her grand kids when she ordered this cake. So fun!

This was for another Christmas Eve party. I really love how this one turned out. Simple but pretty. This was the 3rd cake order I've received from them and the 3rd red velvet cake order. It's the best compliment when they keep wanting more! Thanks Jill!!!

O.K, this isn't a Christmas cake but it happened to be during Christmas week. I've always felt like people who have birthdays around Christmas get a little jipped. Maybe he wouldn't mind forgetting this birthday since he's turning 40:) Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah, you can say that again. My birthday is 2 days before Christmas and I didn't even get a cake. My husband should of ordered me one of your cute cakes. On top of being all stressed out trying to get all my Christmas shopping finished. It just isn't a good time to have a birthday! See ya at bunko.

twin2trip said...

Hi, I am interested in 2 mini cakes. christinabrian1@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Christina

lillamac said...

Mandy,
You are the BEST!!! He loved it, thank you SO much!!!
Lisa