Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mini's & Barbie

I think this mini cake turned out so cute! This was ordered for a child's teacher as a Christmas present. The back is a little hard to see but there were apples with 1,2,3 on them. I should have made them for my kid's preschool teacher.

This cake was for a little girl's 1st birthday. The party was a flower theme and her colors were lavender, fuscia, and lime green. I don't think the pictures do it justice because is was so adorable!

These next cakes were for my girlfriend's twin daughters 4th birthday. I didn't schedule very well and only had 3 hrs to finish them. I would have loved to have done so much more with the Barbie's dress! I know it tasted good though-white cake with chocolate mousse filling.



1 comment:

Dalan and Elizabeth Dahl said...

I can't believe I have never commented on this cake. I am so lame. Thank you sooo much for the cake. I think I ate most of it! it was SO GOOD! My girls loved having a barbie cake and that they each had their own to blow out thier candles on. You are amazing Mandy!