Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthdays & Baby Showers

This cake was requested for a boy baby shower. I'm glad they wanted a bow because it made it so adorable! It was white cake with chocolate mousse filling. Thanks for the referral Camille!

Isn't this so stinkin cute! Even though this cake is pretty simple I think it is SO cute!! I hope little Jace loves his cowboy cake. Happy 4th Birthday! It was chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream filling. I hope they have plenty of milk! Thanks for another order!

This was for a birthday girl who was turning 9. She was having a rock & roll themed party and her colors were hot pink, black, red and turquoise. I would have loved to have put a cool guitar on there but the one I made looked more like a violin. Definitely not Rock & Roll! I hope the birthday girl had a rockin party and loved her strawberries & cream cake. Thanks for the referral Christina!
This isn't a great picture but the cake was awesome! It was for a baby shower and her colors were hot pink & black. I love this cake, it was so cute!






1 comment:

Elena said...

Hey, the cake for the baby shower was so wonderful!! I really really wished I had your cards there, so many people asked where I got the cake. Honestly it would have been so much easier to hand out a card, I gave your web address over and over again. Next time, I'll ask. Hope you have some ready.

And really, the cake was amazing, so yummy and stunning too.