Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boy Birthday & Baby Shower

This one turned out so adorable and I love the colors they requested. It was for a baby shower and they let me have complete control over it. I hope they love it!!! I know it will taste fabulous though-white cake with strawberries and cream.
This has got to be one of my favorites! It was for a 30th birthday and apparently the birthday boy is a poker fan. I love the colors and how fun it looks!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I can vouge(sp) for that baby shower cake being absolutely gorgeous & delicious! I was at my cousins baby shower tonight & it was a hit!! Way to go Mandy, these cakes are awesome!!

Shawna said...

Love the poker chips! One of my fav's! Keep the originality coming!

Debi said...

Wow Mandy...you are soooo creative!
The poker cake turned out adorable!

twin2trip said...

Hi,

I posted some pics of your darling cakes. They were so cute!! I also put a link to your blog from my blog.

Thanks again.

debra said...

We loved the baby shower cake - you are awesome! The cake was exactly what we wanted and amazing!your info was passed out to all the admirers that were blown away at how cute it was. Thank you Thank you!
Debra (Krista's sister) say hi to Trent for me :)