Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My twins b-day cakes!

My twins turned 5 today and it feels like it has flown by! I have a boy and a girl so 2 cakes have always been a must! Obviously, they have completely different interests and 1 loves chocolate and 1 loves vanilla. I always want them to feel special so I'm glad I was able to each make them their own cake.

This was my first car cake and overall I was pleased. Yes, the wheels are DEFINITELY too small but, hey, it was a low rider and that's how they roll! I loved how the transformer logo turned out on top. It even had a personalized license plate for CARTER. Happy Birthday Kiddos! Your mommy loves you and so do all your neighbors who reaped the benefit of TONS of leftover cake:)

No comments: