Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pretty & Pink

I LOVE the way this one turned out and it was for the cutest 1 year old's birthday too! My brother & sister in law from Utah are visiting and we were able to celebrate my niece's 1st birthday. This has to be one of my favorite cakes so far! I love it!
This was for a friend of mines daughter who was turning 27. She requested a hot pink and black polka dot cake with a big bow. I think I did pretty good! I loved her idea too-so cute!

3 comments:

twin2trip said...

Ok both of those are so CUTE! Love them. Can't wait for my cakes on Monday.

thegoulds said...

I loooove that santa cake and the christmas present cake too! So cute.

thegoulds said...

My daughter's birthday is the end of February and I want to do a bug theme for her party- I think a lady bug cake would be the cutest ever!