Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Pizza Party & Lightning McQueen

I had to include 2 pictures of this one because I love the way it turned out! It was for a pizza party and the customer wanted to continue with her theme. What a fun idea!! I hope everyone enjoys all their pizza. By the way, this thing was huge!




This was requested for little boy's 2nd birthday. What wonderful parents to order this for their son! They also wanted butter cream frosting instead of fondant because he LOVES frosting. Thoughtful:) I thought it turned out super cute! Happy Birthday Samuel! I hope you love your Lightning McQueen cake!

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

Awesome job on both. I love food themed cakes-I did a giant cheeseburger w/ Scooby Doo on top for my daughter's b-day once, and it was really fun. Great job on the car-I think it's tough to do it w/ just buttercream-but really great

Auburn said...

seriously love that pizza cake. jill said it was fabulous in person! Too bad we missed the party!!