Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 year old dog lover!

This cake was requested for a little girl who was turning 4. Her mom said she wanted a black and brown cake with a yorkie on top. I was a little selfish on this cake and couldn't just do black and brown as the colors. I had to use pink! I also have to admit that I'm not a dog person and had no idea what a yorkie looked like. Hopefully the birthday girl will like her black, brown & pink cake and my attempt at a yorkie! I think it's adorable!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

My neighbor has a yorkie and you nailed it!! Love it hot mama!

The Harris Family Daily Chat said...

Mandy, Poppy loved her cake. She saved the yorkie in the fridge for the next couple of days:)
You are such a talent. I can't wait to order more in the future!