Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Shower & Birthday

This was for a boy baby shower and I love the colors she requested. She said she was only going to use the cake as a centerpiece and then send it home with the momma to be. I thought that was such a cute idea!
So can you tell it's supposed to be Belle? I hope so! I feel a little silly though because when my husband saw it he said "I didn't think Belle was Mexican?" When I picked out the Barbie I just grabbed one that was a brunette with brown eyes. I think she looks beautiful!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Mandy, the cake was beautiful and YUMMY! Jacy and her friends loved it so much that they just wanted to look at it instead of play! Thank you!

Amber said...

Leave it to the husbands to be completely honest, huh? Belle looks perfect in my opinion.