Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mini's for Bridal Shower

These cakes were ordered for a bridal shower for a wedding cake I have coming up. I think they are using them as centerpieces and I love that idea! The brides colors are cream, pink and black and they just said go for it! I wanted them to be all different but I was having such a hard time coming up with different patterns. I love how they all turned out though. I can't wait to do her wedding cake because it is going to be so fun. Stay tuned! Jenna, I hope you had a great shower and got tons of fun stuff!









2 comments:

Lisa P said...

I really love these.

Kenningtons said...

Cute idea!!! I'm seriously blown away by the cakes. You really are very talented!!! I love the idea of these as center pieces. And the matching wedding cake was beautiful!