Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baby Shower Cake

I'm loving the way this one turned out! The whole thing was covered in shimmer dust which made it so pretty. When it was requested she told me the mom to be liked more traditional colors and styles so this meant a definite no on zebra stripes! I'm normally not a big fan of flowery cakes but I LOVE the way this turned out. I hope the baby shower is a success...along with the cake:) Thank you Elena for all the orders! You've helped keep me very busy this weekend!

1 comment:

Elena T said...

Mandy, it was drop dead gorgeous. Really, really so pretty. And we just found out the other sister in law is coming for a baby shower in July so we'll be needing another one. I'll email you! Thanks again, this baby shower cake was absolutely amazing!