Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

SUPER FUN WEDDING CAKE!!!


OK, I know you've all been dying to see the wedding cake I did that went with the bridal shower mini's and here it is!!! This was such a fun wedding cake to do! The bride and her sister came up with this idea and they were so much fun to work with! The reception looked like it was going to be amazing and her dress....oh my gosh, so cute! Thank you Jenna and Heather for trusting me!

The small cake in front was originally supposed to be leaning on the bottom tier but things didn't quite work out and I DID NOT want anything falling over. It turned out really cute with it sitting in front and that will be the cake the new married couple will enjoy on their anniversary! They also made cute mini cupcakes that were to go in front. Hopefully I can get a picture of the whole thing in its entirety..hint,hint.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

It turned out so cute mandy! love it! :)