Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Teacher Cakes

Aren't these so cute!? The mini's were ordered as end of the year teacher gifts and the large cake is for a class party. As I was making the mini's I mentioned to my daughter that we should make these for her preschool teacher as gifts. She apparently thought that was a great idea and already told her teachers they were getting a cake and also asked what flavor they'd like! I guess it's a done deal now. Oh well, Teachers are the best!!


I love the eraser!


3 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

I love your cute little teacher cakes and would love 2 for monday and today is friday. Totally last minute so not a problem if its not possible. If you get this in time just e-mail me @ ryangunnell@hotmail.com Thanks, Julie gunnell

The O'Neils said...

Those are SO cute!!!

Kristi said...

I'm sitting here getting lost in your cakes. They are too stinkin' cute! Seriously. I used to be a junior high and then high school teacher, and I am drooling over these cakes! Preschool and elementary school teachers get all the good stuff! :o)