Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wedding Cake- Fun yet Elegant!

I really love the way this one turned out! It's different than the other cakes I've done before and it's one of my favorites. Good job Arica at choosing it! Her wedding was at the Wright house and oh my gosh was it beautiful there! Their wedding favors were adorable wooden hand held fans. What a cute idea for an outdoor summer wedding! The top and bottom tiers were chocolate cake with chocolate peanut butter mousse, the third tier was white cake with strawberries and cream and the last tier was white cake with lemon filling. I seriously wish I could have had a piece of each of those, yum!

1 comment:

Kristi & Austin said...

i can say it was so yummy! good job!!!!