Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Silver & Red Wedding


I almost had a heart attack while delivering this cake! I was so relieved as I left the parking lot of the church and drove home going more than 30 mph! The reception decorations were absolutely beautiful and the cake colors matched perfect. Trying to match colors is one of the hardest things to do. This was my first "fake cake" I did and it was nice not having to carry 100lbs of cake! The top tier was real for the bride and groom to enjoy though. Congratulations Kelsey!

3 comments:

charkstudios said...

OMG! I could not do what you do as I would be eating all of my work! Great cakes!

Rodents of Unusual Size said...

Thanks so much for making Kelsey's dream cake. It really was beautiful. The pictures don't do it justice!!
I will spread the word about your great work.
-Kelsey's sister-in-law

Tahnee said...

that looks so good! i am so glad you are doing my cake!