Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30th Birthday

This cake was thrown together in a day and it was for a joint birthday party for my friend and myself. Yes, I made my own birthday cake...and didn't even have a slice. I actually didn't want any, I wonder why? Anyways, my friend Kim was turning 30 (29 for me) and we went to Polar Ice and played broom hockey. It was so much fun!!! I highly recommend it. So, I guess Happy Birthday to me!! And you too KIM!!!
.

2 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

hi mandy, just wondering about crews birthday cake, I have not heard back from you and was getting a little worried. If you could e-mail me back that would be great thanks. Julie Gunnell

Lori Derrick said...

Happy Birthday! Love to see all the beautiful cakes! And you're still in such good shape! Way to go!