Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun and Sassy Wedding

I did this similar cake back in May and had a bride request it for wedding. Her reception was at Las Sendas Country Club and her flowers and decorations were amazing!!! I wanted to just walk around and look at everything because it was so awesome. I was a little disappointed in the cake because the pink I used wasn't as bright as the rest of her decorations. I was so mad at myself because when I first made the pink it looked great but I second guessed myself and changed it to make duller. Always trust your first instinct!!! I was also bummed about my bow because of this humidity my fondant didn't dry enough so it wasn't quite as big and full as normal. Tawnie, I hope you loved it anyways and had a wonderful wedding day!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful and fun!

Haleigh said...

Tawnie is my sis in law Mandy. I referred her and she loved her cake. When they cut the cake the first words out of her mouth were, "wow! This is sooo good!"