Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Fun Wedding Cake!!!

This cake was really fun to do and her colors were so great to work with. She knew exactly what she wanted and I thought her design was so perfect and fun. My favorite part about wedding cakes is delivering them and getting to see the decorations for the reception. This one was so done so cute and of course all the bright colors made it just stand out. My favorite was the fun candy table and the adorable topiary trees made with lime green and hot pink gum balls! I think might steal some their ideas:) Congratulations Blaire!


3 comments:

Jody said...

It was such a beautiful cake Mandy! NICE JOB!

Debi said...

Cute cake and ideas...
I think I'll pass this on to Jason

Mango Mom said...

I just ran into your blog and I love your cakes, they are so cute and imaginative. I've been wanting to learn how to make beautiful cakes like yours for some time now. Congrats, you have such great talent.