Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

6th Birthday

I made these cakes for my twins' birthday party today. I have been so tired that I was tempted to just make cupcakes this year because most of the cake goes in the trash can anyways, right? They have been so excited for their party though and I love making them feel special with their own special cakes. Their party was crazy fun! Maybe a little more crazy than fun but with 30 kids what do you expect?!

My son wanted a bakugan cake and unless you have a boy you will have no idea what a bakugan is. He was very happy with his cake but informed me that I made it upside down. Seriously? It all looks the same to me. But then again, I'm not a 6 year old boy.


1 comment:

~pie girl~ said...

i love those cakes and the only reason i know what bacugon (I CAN NOT SPELL TODAY!!!) is becase my cousens and brother in another state (im adepted) is tottoly aaaahh
in to them i hate them but you did make it upside down but i love it :D