Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun & Funky Wedding

My husband's cousin was married this weekend and I was asked to do her wedding cake. Her colors were a darker lime green and purple and this cake was SO her! Only the top was real and my husband talked them into his personal favorite. Chocolate cake with layers of peanut butter chocolate mousse. The groom LOVED it and helped himself to a couple of slices after they cut into it. It turned out so perfect and I received so many compliments on it. I don't normally enjoy being at a party where I made the cake because I'm my worst critic but this design was so adorable and I loved the way it turned out!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I need a piece of that cake! I love peanut butter!

Landvatter Family said...

You are amazing!