Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elegant Wedding Cake

The bride originally had no idea as to what design she wanted for her cake. She was going to let me do whatever I wanted as long as it was elegant and simple. I was very excited (and a little nervous) to do whatever I wanted but then she found this beautiful cake on the Martha Stewart site. I was able to match most of the lace molds, which I was so happy about! I think this has been the most traditional wedding cake I've done and I think it looks beautiful. You also can't tell from the picture but it was done in a cream fondant rather than white.

3 comments:

DONNA said...

What is on the top of the cake? It looks like real flowers? Also, I decorate cakes, I am not as good as you, and I would love some advice. How do you make your fondant bows stand up so nice. My royal icing must now be stiff enough, because my loops want to fall down. Help!

Debi said...

Mandy, I love this cake! Beautiful job! See you tomorrow!

Rachael said...

It's gorgeous I love it! Did you make your molds?