Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink and Teal Wedding

This cake was so adorable! I had so much fun making it! The bride said she wanted something really fun and I think I nailed it. I wasn't able to deliver it because I went out of town so my wonderful sister did it for me. I was so disappointed because that's my favorite part. I love to see how the reception is decorated and of course I love to see their reactions. My sister said they LOVED it so that makes me happy! The bottom 3 tiers are fake and the top was white cake with chocolate peanut butter mousse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog
in 3 completely different internet browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Also visit my web-site ... Green coffee bean extract for weight loss