Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

White and Yellow Wedding Cake

Isn't this cake so pretty?! I love making the fun, non-traditional wedding cakes but it's been a nice change decorating the more traditional ones lately. I have 2 more for next weekend so stay tuned. The bride gave me a picture of the cake she wanted and then made a few changes to it which I loved. Her mother decorates for weddings so I was so excited to see what she had done. Well, she didn't disappoint! The church was decorated so beautifully and I loved the brides colors! I'm already getting excited for my daughter's weddings and my oldest is only 6!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for decorating such a beautiful cake for us! Just exactly as Tiffany wanted. You're the best!!