Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

White with yellow roses

I love this cake! It's so simple and elegant. I tinted the fondant ribbon and then added a pearl shimmer to make it stand out. Most of the cakes I've done lately have been semi fake but this was all real and I forgot how heavy they are! The bottom tier was chocolate cake with raspberries and chocolate mousse and the top two tiers were white cake with lemon.
Here's a close up of the ribbon and the fondant roses I made. They turned out beautiful!

5 comments:

Auburn said...

I LOVE IT! It looks great!

Cortney said...

Those roses look amazing! You are so amazing.

Noah's Mommy said...

Mandy- This cake was fantastic! thank you so much for making it for us! =)

love,

Matt and Mercedes

Noah's Mommy said...

Mandy- This cake was fantastic! thank you so much for making it for us! =)

love,

Matt and Mercedes

Michele Rowe said...

Love your work! Cakes are beautiful!