Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Black & White Topsy Turvy Wedding Cake

This cake order was for the day after I left for fall break with my family and I could not say no to it! No, I didn't postpone my trip but the client was nice enough to pick it up the day before the wedding. This was my take on a photo they sent me from The Pink Cake Box. (If you're into cakes then you'll know what I'm talking about!).
I love the design and flowers and of course the COLORS! Anything in black and white is my favorite.

2 comments:

Jody said...

SO COOL! It is beautiful!

Chandi Johnson-Young said...

Mandy!!! This cake was a HIT, of course :) :) everyone enjoyed it so much!! Thanks again for doing this for us, we really appreciate it!!! Plan on many more orders from our family & friends :) Your the BEST!