Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Cake

I love teachers!!! My mom, 2 sisters and my Grandpa are (or have been) teachers so I know the good, the bad and the ugly that come from that profession. I was actually 2 years into my schooling when I decided that elem education was not for me! They are so overworked and underpaid it's ridiculous. I try to donate or help out as much as possible at my children's school so I thought this would be perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week. I wanted to write all the names of the staff on the crayons but I ran out of time. Darn it! Next year will be bigger and better:)





1 comment:

Kristi said...

I used to teach jr high and high school. I'm sure those teachers LOVED this! So cute!!!