Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Black & White Wedding Cake

Black & white cakes are my absolute favorite cakes to make! The colors are classy and sophisticated but still fun. The bride wanted a topsy turvy cake and gave me her colors and said I could do the rest. I love when that happens! Creative control is always fun for me but in the back of my mind I'm always thinking "I hope this is what they wanted"! She had her wedding at Tre Bella in Mesa and the cake matched her decor perfect. And I mean perfect!! This is one of my absolute favorites. You can never go wrong with a black and white cake!

1 comment:

custom album said...

As this one is exceptionally looking one of great featured source for me. I have found mind blowing designed black and white wedding cake. It's seriously looking one of amazed and surprised stuff for my spouse at my wedding anniversary. It's truly great. Thanks for sharing.