Minimum $100 order. Please email sassycakes.az@gmail.com for questions!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Minne Mouse Birthday Cake

This mini cake was made for a very special 4 year old girl. If you are around her for at least 10 seconds you will instantly fall in love with her! I was able to make her 1st birthday cake as well and her actual birthday is Febraury 29th! Yes, she's a leap year baby on top of everything else that makes her special! She is going in for her 3rd heart operation just days after turning 4 and I wanted to help make her birthday extra special!


I really hope she loved her minnie cake:)

2 comments:

custom album said...

As this one is really looking one of impressive featured source. As the post shows some of authentic contents about Minne Mouse birthday cake. It's really looking one of elegant designed cake. Thanks for sharing.

Krissy said...

I saw this on Pinterest and love your style! I would like to try to make this for my daughter's b-day. Thank you for the inspiration :) I hope you do not mind that I pinned this cake back to your site.